CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

myself..

hi there....
i'm khushairi or else known as aie....I'm 24 this year and still don't get my diploma...huhu...still keep wondering when I'm gonna finish my studies coz its too painful and more like a burden for me...but surely it is important to me...but for sure now I'm keep trying to struggle and catch up all the thing that i miss before.
about me..i like blue, white, brown..huhu...i like cool person and matured...as a friend coz it make me feels calm and release..what else..my favorite food..ermmm...nasi campo..favorite spot..starbucks and Gloria jeans coffee house...what else...i can't live withouts my mp4..i love songs..ok i think thats all for now...good days...bye...

Pyzam Bubble Maker Toy

Thought bubbles & MySpace Layouts at pYzam.com




1 comments:

Syaz said...

proper planning ensures success..i know you can do it..make sure you don't keep classess as you can easily digest what your lecturers are telling you rather than you reading the topics alone..

i used to be a big fan of starbucks as well when i was younger..please do not consume its food/beverages as they are not halal (acc to JAKIM)..you can always check with them if you feel doubtful with any food/beverages produced by any food producer/reataurant, etc

like to see you in class..take care..